Friday, March 30, 2012

The Quadrant System



Before any blog of FGCU's bathrooms can begin, the reader must be familiar with what I have grown to call - The Quadrant System. The Quadrant System divides FGCU into 4 Quadrants. Each Quadrant has been perfected over the course of 7 years to give the reader the best chance to find a clean bathroom anywhere on campus. Each Quadrant has 1 very nice and most likely clean bathroom within a quick walking distance. Please refer to the map to find the designated quadrants.

Throughout this blog I will constantly refer back to The Quadrant System. You should be aware that The Quadrant System was not always so named. Originally there was only 1 clean restroom on campus. Fortunately, FGCU's growth from 4,000 to 15,000 students gave birth to new buildings and new bathrooms. For the next few months I will pass down all of my knowledge of these bathrooms as they stand in the Spring 2012 semester...

2 comments:

  1. In my humble opinion the WGCU building has the finest bathrooms on campus. A clean single stall that still gives the option urinal or traditional toilet. Great for the student looking to enjoy #1 or 2 in a clean private environment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is an excellent observation. When I discuss Quadrant 2 I will be sure to bring that up! I have another personal favorite for Quadrant 2 but that is a surprise for a couple weeks from now.

    ReplyDelete